It is our goal to provide you with an educational experience that will be profoundly beneficial and deeply satisfying. If you experience any problem with your Oak Meadow curriculum or enrollment, if your circumstances have changed, or if the program does not meet your expectations, please let us know. We pledge to work with you in an effort to make it right. With this in mind, we have provided the following guidelines to help in this process and to facilitate an agreeable resolution.
If you purchased curriculum to use independently and are not enrolled, see the Returns Policy in our bookstore.
Enrollment Withdrawal Policy
Many new families find distance education a unique approach to learning. We want to provide sufficient time for you to explore this method and be sure it is a good fit for your family. To facilitate this, you are expected to begin the Oak Meadow program on your start date, completing one lesson per week and submitting two lessons to your teacher after two weeks. This will provide time for your Oak Meadow teacher to engage with you and your child, review the work, and provide feedback. We offer a 30-day evaluation period for grades 7 to 12, and a 60-day evaluation period for grades K to 6 to assure the distance learning experience is right for your family. The evaluation period begins on your start date.
During this period, if you feel that it would be best for you to pursue another educational approach, please call the office and speak to one of our educational counselors. The educational counselor will work with you to discuss your options, which may include a change in grade level, teacher reassignment, withdrawal from the school and homeschooling with the curriculum, or withdrawing from the school and returning the curriculum. Before finalizing a withdrawal, however, we also ask you to speak with our K-8 or high school director to make sure we have explored every feasible solution to making the program work for your family. We value your feedback as we continually look for ways to improve our service.
Students may still withdraw from Oak Meadow School after the evaluation period; however, refunds will not be issued after the 30- or 60-day evaluation period has passed. If your family is using the FACTS payment plan and you withdraw after the evaluation period, you will still be responsible for all outstanding payments.
- Those who withdraw in writing within the 30- or 60-day evaluation period will be eligible for a refund or credit of 80% of the teaching fee costs and the full cost of the books if they are returned in like-new condition.
- For all materials retained (or returned in less-than-new condition), the price of the materials will be deducted from the eligible refund.
- Those who withdraw outside the 30- or 60-day evaluation period will not be eligible for a refund and will still be responsible for outstanding payments if participating in the FACTS payment plan.
- Learning Plan (LP) fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of the written withdrawal.