Skip to content
Oak Meadow’s distance learning school is a unique model that combines the best of both worlds: an affordable independent school education and the freedom of homeschooling. When you enroll with Oak Meadow, you join a vibrant community of interesting, motivated, and enthusiastic teachers and learners.
- All course materials: Enrolled students also receive complementary digital versions of their Oak Meadow coursebooks.
- One-to-one teacher support: Our teachers provide support, narrative evaluation, and grading. They develop meaningful relationships with families and personalized learning for each student.
- Administrative support services: An educational counselor will work with you through the enrollment process, including correct grade placement and course selection. Our registrar maintains complete records and transcripts and issues certificates of enrollment and high school diplomas. Our trained school counselor is available to help with personal, social, or emotional challenges that might arise.
- College counseling: Our experienced college counselor provides information about academic planning, SAT and ACT information, the college admission process.
- Flexible start dates: Courses can begin year-round, typically on the first or third Monday of each month
How does it work?
- Explore, ask, decide! If you need more information after reading through our website, send questions to email@example.com or join us for a Virtual Information Session (register here).
- Ready to apply? Visit the Apply Now page to fill out an application form.
- If your student is accepted, an educational counselor will be in touch to walk you through the next steps, including tuition payment.