Thank you for applying to Oak Meadow!
We’re thrilled that you have taken the first step towards enrolling in Oak Meadow School. You will be contacted by one of our educational counselors within 3-4 business days, upon review of your application.
While you await a phone call or email from your educational counselor, please review the following information to help you prepare for the next steps in the admissions process:
- Tuition Prices and Payment Plan Information
- Curriculum Samples for Grades K-12
- Frequently Asked Questions & Resource Links
- State Requirements: Every state has different requirements about distance learning schools and homeschooling. It is important that families review and understand their state guidelines and plan accordingly.
- Withdrawal Policy: We hope the program works for you and that you have a productive year, however we also know that family/student situations change. We offer a 30 day trial period (from start date) for grades 5-12 and a 60 day trial period (from start date) for grades K-4. For more information please read our withdrawal policy here.
- If your child has had an IEP or 504 Plan in the past, we will request documentation so we can determine whether Oak Meadow will be a good fit for your child and whether a Learning Plan at Oak Meadow will be warranted.
In the meantime, here’s how to stay connected.
- Sign up for our mailing list. Receive occasional emails about promotions, contests, and important Oak Meadow announcements, as well as our monthly newsletter.
- Be sure to find us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest where you can find resources, inspiration, and dialogue to enhance your homeschooling experience and connect with other Oak Meadow families.