Thank you for beginning the re-enrollment process!
After we review your re-enrollment form an educational counselor will contact you by email to set up a phone call.
While you await a phone call or email from your educational counselor, please review the following information to help you prepare for the next steps in the process:
- Tuition Prices and Payment Plan Information
- Curriculum Samples for Grades K-12
- Frequently Asked Questions & Resource Links
- Withdrawal Policy: We hope the program works for you and that you have a productive year, however we also know that family/student situations change. We offer a 30 day trial period (from start date) for grades 7-12 and a 60 day trial period (from start date) for grades K-6. For more information please read our withdrawal policy here.
In the meantime, here’s how to stay connected.
- Sign up for our mailing list. Receive occasional emails about promotions, contests, and important Oak Meadow announcements, as well as our monthly
- Be sure to find us on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest where you can find resources, inspiration, and dialogue to enhance your homeschooling experience and connect with other Oak Meadow families.